one step at a time.

Thursday, December 10, 2009

XMAS!

Tonight I went shopping again - and I enjoyed it! I went a week or so ago and had a horrible time aimlessly wandering about in very busy shops.

Today I knew who I was shopping for as I had managed to buy gifts for the majority on my last trip.

This meant the shopping was fun!

And I'm on the home stretch now. The craziness of the pre-Christmas concert season is over, and school has finished for the most part. This will leave me with 2 days a week free and several evenings off until I make the long drive home for a fleeting visit to my folks.

Hopefully this Sunday I'll get organised with cards and presents for people who live far away, who I won't see over the holidays.

I realise my blogging has slipped of late, but I find that I think of it more favourably these days which I hope is a sign that the bug is creeping back. We'll see in the New Year!

1 comment:

Bernard said...

The other day I found two flies on my street-organ having a fight.
It all started when one ‘flew of the handle’!

How do you make a bandstand?
Take away their chairs.!

Two American ladies were touring Wales when they decided to stop for a bite to eat in the village of Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch.
One of them asked the waitress “Before we order, I wonder if you could settle an argument for us? Please can you pronounce where we are, very, very slowly?”
The girl leaned over and said…. “Burrr…..gerrrr King”