one step at a time.

Friday, March 04, 2011

Nice People

I have that Friday feeling!  I know I'm working tomorrow as well, but I'll have a morning off and I am quite excited about that.

The week has perked up.  Yesterday I met my pit-partner (trumpeter) and his Mum during my lunch break, which was lovely.  We then met his mum after the show with my boyfriend (they had watched it together as you got 2 for 1 tickets), went to the pub... and met his Dad too.  We had some drinks (diet coke!) and chatted for a few hours after the show, and the wind down was lovely!  We laughed, joked, regaled each other with stories.

A lovely end to another busy day.

2 comments:

Travis Cody said...

There's always something about Fridays, even if you work weekends or have busy plans. Yesterday was the first Friday I was actually able to get out of the office on time in several weeks.

And it's Theatre Saturday! So YAY!

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Nice that you got along so well