one step at a time.

Monday, July 02, 2012

Holiday?!

Whilst I love playing the trumpet, I have just started the school holidays... and I'm busier than ever.

I have lots of practising to do - and gigs are coming up soon.

It was my birthday on Saturday, so I took a weekend off. I saw the date today, and my stress levels just picked back up to quite a peak!

There is a lot of house sorting to be done too - this morning I have done about 1/5 of the kitchen clearout. I have to start the spare room next, as I need to use it for the practising and I need to find some music urgently (that's where it's stored).

Next week I'll be in Wales, or York... so holidays are a'comin. Apart from the bits of the trips that are work :)

2 comments:

Travis Cody said...

Sounds busy. I'm going on vacation next week and it's about dang time too.

MrsS said...

You must be feeling good after the mini-clearout - it always works for me.xx