one step at a time.

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #21


Thirteen first places I visited when I got my broadband back!!!
  1. hotmail
  2. facebook
After e-mail checking I pretty much went through my blogroll from the top (and it's alphabetically sorted) visiting all the blogs I have had trouble with since I lost broadband. These are mainly ones with video, music, photos or radio content that I haven't been able to see.
This is not the whole list of places I visited by any means.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great list! I'm lovin' facebook too:)

Happy TT!

Anonymous said...

Never been to any of those! Good list.

Anonymous said...

Interesting liost. We at least have Hotmail in common!

Travis Cody said...

Yup. Turn and Vinny would be among the first 13 places I'd go too after a long time away from internet.

TopChamp said...

Yenn, Lynn & Nicholas - hope you get to visit a few.. they're fab.

Trav - I visited you too but I was fairly up to date with your blog already!

CountryDew said...

I am honored you visited my blog, and I am really happy you've got your broadband back. :-)

Tink said...

I'm on facebook too. I hope you'll have your broadband soon!
Thanks for visiting my IJmuiden TT. Sorry I'm this late for my return visit!