one step at a time.

Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Sad! And Happy.

Well Brownies has been snowed off for 2 weeks in a row.

Last week my DC (also halls boss-lady for church) texted me to cancel Brownies. One of those times when I think a phone call would be better as I'd have had better explanations for my kids when I rang them all if I'd know WHY exactly - Icy?  Slippery? Heating problems?

This week we were to have the division christmas concert, but the snow here on Monday closed the entire city - shops closed, trains stopped, buses were cancelled... I haven't been to school for a fortnight.  I'll be skint - now glad I bought so many presents on my credit card this year!.

Anyway - my house must be pristine I hear you remark, with all this time off.  Haha... or not.

I am going to do some work now - practise I mean.  Yippee.

1 comment:

Travis Cody said...

Well that's too bad. Hopefully you can reschedule all the things that got missed.