one step at a time.

Friday, October 30, 2009

SOBER TC!

sadly.

I was going to meet pals tonight but they didn't text and I couldn't really be bothered to go after last night...

Incidentally - thanks to those who commented on my now un-published posts. Because my parents read this sometimes I've deleted them... don't want them getting their hopes up. But I do appreciate what you said - and it has helped me to decide to forget about it for now.

This weekend we meet our brand new nephew! And get to see the Olds.

3 comments:

Travis Cody said...

I was able to read the two deleted posts in my Google reader, so I'll give you this bit of generic advice.

You have to be who you are. It's not fair to either of you to be other than who you are simply because you want different things.

TopChamp said...

Travis - We are. What will be will be. I'm not good at brooding over things.

AGuidingLife said...

Amnesia !!! yay, fantastic coping mechanism - I generally like it washed down with a bottle of white :0) have a great weekend

xx