one step at a time.

Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Brownies - Winging it again!

I started re-planning tonight this morning.

We have a board game thing that my assistant started in my absence and has a bit of work left to finish off... so what to fill the rest of the evening when we have use of the big hall?

Board game-themed party games!

We will play:  human noughts and crosses, plus game-themed fishes or any other group games that use names I can think of.  We might do charades or Who am I/20 questions... will be fun!

2 comments:

Travis Cody said...

Now that sounds like fun!

Mimi Lenox said...

TC - I wrote a lengthy response on your actual peace globe post that I hope you see...but I forgot to say that your peace globes are #1869 and #1870 respectively in the peace globe gallery.

Yes, you made me cry...but in a good way.
Thank you.