one step at a time.

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Shhhh......





Today I am shattered. It was a busy week and in my wisdom I decided to top it all off with a big night out last night.

The evening was great - thoroughly enjoyed myself. I drank lots of cocktails - can't really go wrong with that! It all culminated in an amazing magic trick at approx 1am: I thought I needed money for a taxi home so went to withdraw £10.... and the cash machine gave me £200! The real magic in this trick is that I don't have £200.... so I don't know whose account it's come from. Can't be mine!

Brilliantly I did not consider that I had to be up at the crack of dawn for teaching this morning, and then had a Brownie 'Bag a Badge' day in the afternoon... so am now TIRED!

For all those who are interested (which doesn't seem to be anyone!) Christmas gig on Thursday was great - sounded good and was a laugh despite the slightly daft feeling we had playing carols and christmas songs in October. My boyfriend had bought us some witches hats so we didn't have to wear antlers or santa hats... But the hats he bought were designed for children. They were a bargain at 40p each, but we had to attach ribbon stolen from the shop (they use it to decorate gift wrapping - we didn't ACTUALLY steal!) to tie them under our chins.

I'm sure we looked beautiful.....



2 comments:

Annelisa said...

Blimey- I've always wished the cash machine would do something like that to me! did it show up on your statement??? :-)

Wish you'd put pictures up here of you wearing your witch hats, singing christmas carols! :-D

TopChamp said...

It did indeed show up - as overdrawn! I went in on Monday & they haven't charged me...

Banks being nice.... makes me suspicious!