one step at a time.

Saturday, October 09, 2010

DIY-ing

I was woken up v. early again, this time by my boyfriend getting up to climb a hill. A trip with his friend taken on the only day off that we have shared several wks (and for at least a couple of weeks to come). A trip on which I was not invited - this is a munro-climbing day for him - ouch.  I have work today - but not til 7.30pm.

So this morning I've done a bit more DIY/decorating (adjusting a sheet for our new bed).  Would you like to see?



I've also read a book (finished a chick-lit book my friend left after her recent visit).  However I am meeting a friend at 1pm (- no plans to sit around the house waiting for him to come home!! -) and I am concerned I might be knackered come gig time tonight.  It affects your concentration - tiredness. 

Maybe a quick nap would be in order.

2 comments:

Travis Cody said...

I used to enjoy working evenings or night shift. But it does get tough to manage sleep patters.

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Hope you had a great day despite his leaving you behind