one step at a time.

Monday, October 04, 2010

Screaming Internally with frustration

This is why still having a blog's a bonus.

I am frustrated by a friend who annoyed me this morning.

He is hassling me for phone numbers but on my blackberry I can't send them as text business cards. So it's a pain. And I don't see why I should help. I've had 3 texts so far and have been working since 8.50. I now have 30 mins break then am working til 8.30 tonight.

I don't want to fall out with that friend but I do want to shout 'Piss Off' at him.

Actually I want to say 'I couldn't care less who plays 2nd trumpet in the matinee on weds, and I don't see why I should be involved fixing someone for it on the Monday when I am a dep myself'. I don't care if the other player isn't my friend - I'll be there for 2 hrs! I am a professional... Its work!'

But instead I have left an answerphone message reading out a number - which is revenge because I know it'll piss him off not just being able to click the link to phone.

I am quite petty!
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

4 comments:

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Not petty...but you are working...and he should understand you can not stop your world for him

AGuidingLife said...

hey hey, not seen you in a while. Leaving the answer phone message is brilliant! sometimes a well thought out get back can be so much more satisfying that a quick "piss off" :0)

TopChamp said...

A bit petty.. But he is very demanding. Our friendship does consist largely of one of us being a plonker, then the other telling the former to get stuffed or getting revenge/pay back. Then we're happy again.

Travis Cody said...

I wouldn't say petty. You are busy and your friend doesn't appear to respect that.

And isn't it quite the hardship to have to punch in a phone number these days? Sheesh!!! I grew up with rotary phones, and that really wasn't all that long ago.