1. Add a direct link to your post below the name of the person who tagged you.
Include the city/state and country you’re in.
Nicole (Sydney, Australia)
velverse (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
LB (San Giovanni in Marignano, Italy)
Selba (Jakarta, Indonesia)
Olivia (London, England)
ML (Utah, United States)
Lotus (Toronto, Canada)
tanabata (Saitama, Japan)
Andi (Dallas [ish], Texas, United States)
Lulu (Chicago, Illinois, United States)
Chris (Boyne City, Michigan, United States)
AB (Cave Creek, Arizona, United States)
Johnny Yen (Chicago, Illinois, United States)
Bubs (Mt Prospect, Illinois, United States)
Mob (Midland, Texas United States)
Yas (Ahwatukee, Arizona USA)
Alicia(Idaho Falls, Idaho, USA)
Tug (Hell, Colorado, USA)
Bond (Memphis, TN, USA)
TopChamp (Glasgow, UK)
2. List out your top 5 favorite places to eat at your location.
3. Tag 5 other people (preferably from other countries/states) and let them know they’ve been tagged.
I hate the tagging bit so I'll tag folk when I can think who might play....
- Antipasti (Italian... did you guess) - it's fairly cheap.. well reasonable but REALLY good.
- They do a mean Chicken and Caramelised Onion pizza.
- Thai Siam (Thai) - really not cheap... but really good again.
- My favourite are the crab cakes and the mixed starter plate - which reminded me so much of our holiday to Bangkok.
- Shish Mahal(Indian) - normally priced Indian food with great flavour - all the diff dishes taste DIFFERENT which I like.
- Hard to pick a favourite here as everything is delicious and everyone has their own favourite curry dish, right?
- The Sisters (Scottish) - amazing food but only for a special occasion.
- How about the most Scottish options? Peat smoked haddock in a chive cream with a poached egg on a homemade crumpet followed by Braised Scotch lamb steak on thyme mash & pearl barley broth with a redcurrant glaze.
- Pulcinella (Italian) - cheap and cheerful. My favourite.
- SPAGHETTI WITH PRAWNS: King Prawns served in White wine with Chilli & Herbs.
Tag - Gattina as I'd love to know how eclectic her taste in food is with her wild exploratory ways.
Dunc - as I don't believe they even have 5 places to eat in Falmouth...?
Kailani - but she's about to embark on an exciting holiday so I'm not sure if she'll appreciate it!
Yey! Queenie says she'll play too.
Anyone else - please feel free to volunteer??!?I also want to play Bond's other meme...
"Five songs with great lead guitar solo's - meme from meloncutter"
As a trumpet player I would rather do: Five songs with great trumpet solos... and here they are!
1. The Beatles - Penny Lane. Give it a chance to load as it's really irritating when it stops every 2 or 3 seconds.
2. Super Furry Animals - Northern Lites
3. Robbie Williams - Let Me Entertain You (right at the end - about 3.5 mins in
4. Manic Street Preachers - Kevin Carter
5. Alfie - Indoor League... Ok so this isn't really a favourite as in long-standing old faves... it's on an advert on Channel 4 at the moment but always makes me sing along as it has a cool trumpet bit at the beginning! I can't find a link to the whole song but i've found you the advert at least.
I tag... I don't think I can tag folk as I've changed the remit and am clearly not playing properly. Escaped again.