one step at a time.

Monday, November 19, 2007

Early Starts

Today I got up REALLY early and had planned to go straight through to school after dropping my boyfriend off at 7am this morning. HOWEVER - When I actually worked out that i'd probably be at school by 8am and would then have nearly 3 hours before I could start work I thought better of this idea.

So instead I have come back home and am watching breakfast tv... I'm getting dozy but am trying NOT to drop off again as I think this will make me feel bad. Today is really long though as I'm working from whenever I start teaching until about half 10 tonight. And will therefore be sleepy tomorrow so would LOVE to catch up on some kip now.

NO! Going off now to do some washing up etc to keep lively!

5 comments:

CountryDew said...

I hope you managed to stay up. Sometimes a nap makes you feel better; sometimes not. Sounds like you've got quite a schedule.

Akelamalu said...

Wake up! :)

TopChamp said...

hello countrydew & akelamalu - I did stay up and am still up now but I am VERY tired. Had 2 rehearsals after teaching and got home after 10 so it's DEFINITELY bed time now.

Travis Cody said...

I hate that when I get up too early and I know I've got a late day like that.

Sweet dreams when you finally do hit the sheets!

Anonymous said...

Hope you made it back to work! LOL!