one step at a time.

Sunday, November 18, 2007

In on a Saturday!

Today Scotland played Italy at football. And I tested the Glasgow water by driving through after work today and town was MOBBED.

So I turned down my invitations to the pub and stayed in watching telly. Until I dropped off that is.

I tell you - 30 is approaching rapidly! Dropping off in the middle of the afternoon...

It is POSSIBLE that it may also be due to the wedding reception party I went to last night and the early morning today to teach at 9 o'clock.

Or it could be old age.

I did watch the dancing today though - near perfect score for Alesha. Results tomorrow.

There isn't a vid embedded allowed up on you tube yet but here's a link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3Py8fFLniQ&feature=user

4 comments:

Akelamalu said...

You should worry at being almost 30 - I'm 58 today!

CountryDew said...

You are still a young thing, don't worry. Wait until you hit 40...

TopChamp said...

akelamalu - there's no way you're 58! I've seen your photo x

countrydew - ok I'll not worry. But if I'm dropping off during the afternoon at 28 years old I can't imagine how dozy I'll be when I reach 40!

Travis Cody said...

Ah now...a nap in the middle of the day is a lovely thing dontcha know!