one step at a time.

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Sad

I am on my own in the flat.

I went away on Friday to Brownie camp. I got home on Sunday but drove straight down to England to stay with my sister before heading to Wales for the night.

We then came back to Leeds. Meanwhile my boyfriend jetted off to Tuscany (grr).

I then went to Carlisle to visit a friend and his family.

Now I am home. Most of my pals are on holiday, and I only arrived here at 7pm so there hasn't been time to organise an outing.

So I'm getting a bit bored. Might need to get a knitting project going. At 10pm it's too late to practise the trumpet!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I can't believe you were in a fit state to drive to England after Brownie camp...I barely made it the hour and a bit home after mine!

If you're bored, tell us what happened on camp!

Jen

MrsS said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww diddums - that pity party is in full swing by the sound of it! xx