one step at a time.

Monday, November 03, 2008

Nice weekend. Work starts now!

This weekend some friends of mine came to stay. They have a daughter who's very little.

I haven't spent much time around very little kids, as I only have 2 friends with babies, and don't really get the whole baby thing. She was very cute, and it was interesting to see what they're like in real life. I do think she'll be more fun in a couple of years or so.

Am I actually allowed to say that out loud? I hope she doesn't know about the blog.

4 comments:

Jen said...

Yeah you're allowed to say it out loud! And, especially when not your own, they do get more interesting the older they get. Excluding my own kids whom I have loved from the first moment to their current status, I like 3 and 1/2 to 5 year olds the best. They are toilet-trained, receptive to you, great fun, and if you make them laugh you're the best thing ever ever ever.

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

LOL sure you can say it... LOL

Unknown said...

yeah course you can say it...you've said it to me about my baby boy many times and I wasn't offended at all! In fact his own grandmother (not my mum) feels the same way... anyway he's reached the interesting stage now...xx

Travis Cody said...

Of course you can! Babies don't actually do all that much, and after you've made a fuss about how cute they are, whether you think the are cute or not...well, you're not left with much after that.

Hehehehehee.