- I was in York on Friday night last week. We drove all the way just for the wedding party.
- I was in Uddingston (other side of Glasgow) on Saturday night for a Christmas party.
- I really enjoy playing old music. Like Bach.
- I still have a bit of a cold but it's MUCH better.
- I am loving the run-up to Christmas. This year is quieter... or more organised. I'm not sure which. It's allowing me to enjoy it when usually I'm all muddled up at this time of year.
- I have got most of my Christmas shopping done.
- I am debating whether it is more important that my boyfriend has a coat than that I stick to my principles. He should buy it himself - he left his coat in a bar, but I know he won't ever get round to it and he's walking round without a coat in freezing weather.
- I am not going out tonight because I still have Christmas knitting to do.
- I was out last night - It was fun!
- I am out tomorrow night. Fingers crossed for fun again!
- I haven't got dressed for work yet and it's ten past eight.
- I have my appraisal today at work.
- I want to get a real tree and decorate it with my biscuit decorations right now.
I hope that you have a great day - see you all later (night in means night reading and catching up!).
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants