one step at a time.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

working

Hello - I am working and trying not to be distracted too much, so have avoided the blog for a week.

Thank you very much Tawny for the award! I'll post it & pass it on asap.

I have a big pile of stuff to do for playing, cousin's wedding, teaching, Brownies, tax, household. I do now feel like I'm getting somewhere, but it's by no means under control so I really have to get my head down.

I hope everyone's well - might give myself a target and use reading your blogs as my reward... worth a try!

4 comments:

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

HI!

Busy is always better than bored...

See ya soon

TopChamp said...

Bond - That's true. Over the holidays (which was only 2 weeks really) I was very bored. Made me all sad. At least I'm quite happy even thought I'm juggling again. Funny how that works. It's getting a bit lighter in the evenings here too which could have helped.

CountryDew said...

Glad you're busy, but sorry too busy to write!

Travis Cody said...

Hang in there!