one step at a time.

Monday, January 28, 2008

bedtime

Sometimes it's hard to get to sleep.

Sometimes not so hard.

Tonight I am not particularly sleepy but nobody in my household is awake and I am finding it hard to entertain myself.

I will wait for turnbaby's radio show.

We've been out tonight to the pub quiz. It was fun- we came 3rd and only got 4 questions wrong in the whole thing. We don't ever win this one!

I have had an old friend to visit this weekend which has been lovely. I hope she will visit again but I suspect that she probably won't, as she has suffered quite a reaction (allergy) to our cat while she's been here!! Runny nose, coughing, sore eyes and she says she can taste blood when she coughs...... shit!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never have a problem sleeping! I want to sleep right now but I can't because it's only 5:12pm and I'm at work! hee hee

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

you certainly were up late... nice to see you in the chat room

the Book of Keira said...

Pub games sound like a blast!

Akelamalu said...

I love pub quizzes, not that I'm any good, but MWM is everybody's 'phone a friend' as he's a mine of information so we usually do well.

TopChamp said...

My boyfriend is a pub quiz genius. Fact.

CountryDew said...

Animal allergies can be quite a trial. I used to try to tough it out but now if I know someone has a dog or a cat, I just don't visit. I ask them to come to my house instead. My friends are understanding, and if they're not, they're not my friend. I could be sick for two weeks from an afternoon with the dog. It wasn't worth it, no matter how much I loved my friend. Hopefully you and your friend can work out something so you can see her and she doesn't suffer.