Thirteen random things about me.
1. Yesterday afternoon I dug over a bit of the garden. I would have mowed the lawn but I was teaching at 4 and didn't want to have to get grass off my shoes and hoover the house again so postponed it.
2. Last night I was about to mow the lawn until a friend invited me out to a pub with a garden. So I postponed the lawn-mowing again.
3. My boyfriend isn't well and is having pretty disturbed sleep. I am keeping him company in his misery and have also had bad sleep since Monday.
4. We have been having funky dreams as a result of broken sleep. He dreamed he was the only patient in a 1000-bed hospital. He is ill so this makes SOME sense.
5. I dreamt about these cabin eco-homes that I am sure I saw on a blog once. I couldn't get onto the platform without hiking my skirt higher than my pants in front of a stranger.
6. My cat has also been playing a part in the sleep-deprivation with nighttime foot licking and chasing antics.
7. He's OK - he's still snoozing now. He will probably still be snoozing when I get home from work later on.
8. Tonight I plan to mow the lawn. Ha ha!
9. My throat is sore and I still have a cough. After 5 weeks now.
10. Because the docs say that it's just a virus I have been eating a lot of fruit and drinking water in an attempt to make ME healthier.
11. I LOVE clementines.
12. I do not love nectarines. I'll eat them if I'm hungry though.
13. I get an organic veg box delivered once a fortnight. It costs £14. I am thinking about swapping to a fruit and veg box but am worried that we will end up composting too much.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants