one step at a time.

Friday, September 12, 2008

Blogger issues

I have been unable to get onto blogger - even to read your blogs - for a few days.

To make up for it I'll tell you everything in one go:

Tomorrow I have work then am playing with a Wind Band which I haven't done (other than kids ones) for a few years. Should be fun.

I am a tragic geek who stayed up late last night playing My Sims on the Wii. Sad. I am sorry. It was new - won't happen again.

For tea today we had pasta with a delicious sauce made from carrots, peppers, tomatoes and pork. Yum.

As you can see not much has happened!

5 comments:

RW said...

Hi, I noticed you are on the "follower" list. Are you a relative of Stephen, my son-in-law, who is from Glascow and now living with us in the states, or is this one of those incredibly ridiculous coincidences that really freak me out?

Clementine said...

My internet provider switched my email address last year. It was a nightmare. I couldn't get into my blog for a week. I'm glad you're back!

TopChamp said...

rw - freaky coincidence I'm afraid! Don't know when I came across your blog but I've been reading for a wee while.

Amy - Thanks! It was quite odd - would just bring up a sony search page every time I tried to look at a blogger blog.

Travis Cody said...

There's something to be said for a tame week.

Akelamalu said...

Blogger has been acting wierd this week!

Hey don't knock a quiet week honey, sometimes it just what you need. :)