one step at a time.

Saturday, October 11, 2008

I feel mean

I am thinking bad things about people completely unfairly. I am usually more inclined to think good things. It's making me feel guilty - Maybe a conscious effort to snap out of the grump is required.


Tomorrow I have a hard gig, then on Monday I am going away on a short holiday break to see my friend. Only to Dundee, but it's out of Glasgow and not work-related so I am excited. It's definitely time to get away for a break. Recharge the batteries and all that.


5 comments:

Jen said...

Hope the gig's not too hard - enjoy the jam, jute and journalism in Dundee!

TopChamp said...

Jute? What does that mean? Does it have anything to do with booze? They make wine near Dundee - Cairn o Mor.

Travis Cody said...

I've been in those moods where I can't think of anything nice about anyone...even about nice people!

Hopefully you'll snap out of it soon.

Middle Ditch said...

Oh don't be so mean on yourself. Have a lovely time in Dundee.

CountryDew said...

Love that photo. Have a great time.