one step at a time.

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Making stuff

Tonight I have been a lazy bumface and have sat on said bum (not on my face.. just the bum) all night.

Our telly has been broken as has the FM band on the radio.

I have been online.

I have sewing to do but without audio distraction couldn't be bothered to do it.

I have facebooked. I have emailed (quite a lot - work stuff mostly) and I have blogged.

When it came to blog-time I was so bored that when I visited Bond (first blog I went to) at http://www.bigleathercouch.com/ I was just downright rude. I was kidding and I'm not concerned he'll take it badly... but still I would not have posted had I not been bored.


So WHY WHY WHY have I driven myself nuts in this fashion when I have a house full of things that I love? There are loads of things I can do. I have gigs to prepare for, pupils to prepare stuff for, crafting to do..... but no.

Inertia.
I am definitely a bum-face.
As to crafting:





been at it again. (Not this evening.)






Decided to learn to quilt. This looked easy. Still have to sew all these flaps down......

3 comments:

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Were you rude?

Was it the music comment? Well you told it like you heard it...

Coco said...

Thank you for your kind comment on my blog. We appreciate it.

Your quilt looks gorgeous, btw.

Travis Cody said...

Sometimes one just needs a bum-face kind of day.