one step at a time.

Monday, July 09, 2007

HOORAY! - teeth ok!

My teeth, it seems, are to remain intact for a while longer.

I had actually been totally terrified that I had done real damage and thought I could feel my teeth wobbling over the last two days.

It seems in fact that there is NO wobble, and that although I have some gum damage, it is only caused by over-vigorous brushing (which you do when you get paranoid about teeth problems). It is not reversible - which is bad I suppose. But it's also not serious, and doesn't mean your teeth are weakened.

Phew!!!!!!!!!!!


haha ha ha ha - I love this! It's so true that my weakness is Quizzes - not only do I LOVE them, I'm also usually appalling at them.

Your Superhero Profile

Your Superhero Name is The Gorilla Robot
Your Superpower is Mutant
Your Weakness is Quizzes
Your Weapon is Your Web Claws
Your Mode of Transportation is Segway

4 comments:

Julie said...

Oh wow...I have the same problem with my teeth! Gum problems from brushing too hard. Just imagine that!

Travis Cody said...

Good news about those pearly whites.

I wonder what is a Segway?

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you didn't have a serious problem with your teeth. I hate going to the dentist!

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

me hates dentists.....