one step at a time.

Sunday, January 21, 2007

This evening

Well overall today has been great.

This morning I taught trumpet... which is my main instrument & therefore my favourite!

I then went for lunch with my friends who were up to visit today. They are married & due to have their first child in 3months or so... So it was great to see them.

After lunch we moved all the way across the road and round the corner to a pub where we met some more friends.

After a couple of shandies I headed home with a pal, and we later met up with my pregnant friend & her husband, and some more friends.

We had curry... there's a story there for posting tomorrow.

The last few folk have just left and I'm shattered. Bed time.

1 comment:

Annelisa said...

phew! I'm so glad I don't have any friends... seems like an exhausting business! :-D