one step at a time.

Sunday, October 14, 2007

I can't count.. OK more accurately- I can't work out the counter at the top of the blog!

From checking posts it's actually the 16th October that is the blog's birthday. So I have a couple of days to prepare yet.

Having said this - I spent the later part of yesterday evening baking cakes for it. I suppose the photos can't go stale!

Today I am having a day off (morning off at least) and am reading 'The Lost Art of Keeping Secrets' - Eva Rice. It's chick lit.

6 comments:

MrsS said...

So... ... ... this is how you celebrate your Bloggoversary topchamp? Hope a glass of wine is to hand!

Akelamalu said...

I'll raise a glass to you on Tuesday.

TopChamp said...

cheers!

Liz Hill said...

LOL I missed mine as well!

Travis Cody said...

**waiting as patiently as I possibly can to have CAKE and toss confetti on Tuesday**

Anonymous said...

Wow! You're baking a cake for your blog's birthday? Now that's what I call celebrating!