one step at a time.

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #21


I'm very much losing count of the number of these I have done. DEFINITELY over 20 now.

Anyway - I have been busy for a couple of weeks with work, but also because my boyfriend's sister and her fella have visited us, and afterwards we have been to stay with two of our friends who were renting a cottage not far from here.
And that has been fantastic - It has fitted around my work. My boyfriend has had time off.

Here are 13 pictures from our trip to a cottage near Inveraray yesterday.

the cottage

the banks of Loch Fyne


friends

plantlife.... my boyfriend's a botanist.

studying a mushroom...

11 comments:

Siani said...

Great pics of some lovely scenery. I keep meaning to visit Scotland but never get around to it.

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

wow what beautiful scenery and superb photography. Glad I dropped by. I think Scotland is one place I would like to visit.I worked with a Scottish Nurse once called Eileen - she was sensational.

k said...

great pics! what bliss to experience that! i'm so jealous! :)

Anonymous said...

love the pics! Happy TT!

Andi said...

Oh, those pictures are so beautiful! It must be a great place to live. *swoon*
Happy TT! :-D

Akelamalu said...

Beautiful!

Julie said...

OH TC! Very beautiful! It's great when we notice the beauty of our own surroundings!

Unknown said...

I've been to Scotland once but never left the city. I'd LOVE to go back and just soak up nature there. These pics are great and give me a great sense of the place. Thanks for posting this lovely TT!

Unknown said...

Hey Top! Thanks also for visiting my TT. In case you are really interested, yes, flight attendants are paid a salary, but only time spent in the air goes toward my full-time hours. So I could actually spend 12 hours on the ground waiting for an aircraft to be fixed, and not have those hours count towards my monthly time. Does that make sense? And yeah, that doesn't promote a lot of excitement among the employees either, like you said about "good-will" Sunday. Teaching is such a hard job. Good for you for doing it. What grade?

Anonymous said...

Great set of photos. Thanks for sharing.

Travis Cody said...

The countryside is just lovely.