one step at a time.

Saturday, October 27, 2007

my head's nipping

It's been a funny few weeks:


I've been working... but in between working I have been home to see my parents. They have a new kitten who is TINY. I stayed at my parent's house for 5 days or so and was woken by this kitten alarm at half past five daily. This is weirdly endearing despite the ridiculous time of morning - as she only wanted to play really.
Luckily enough my Dad was unwilling to part with her, so I have not smuggled her back to Glasgow and can now enjoy a lie in til half 7.
I am a little hungover today and thought I just saw Johnhny Depp singing on tv.... is it in my head? I will go and find out more and come to see how everyone is doing a wee bit later on.

3 comments:

Akelamalu said...

You didn't bring kitty home? I'm a little hungover today too, but it won't stop me going out again tonight! :)

PS I've posted another Nursery Rhyme Quiz today if you fancy a go. :)

Julie said...

Johnny Depp sings? Oh can it be?

Precious little kitty there TC!

Travis Cody said...

Tiny kitties are wonderful. My huge cat keeps getting in my spot every time I get up. If he was smaller I could scoop him up and sit back down.

As it is I have to wrestle him for my seat!