Good morning - I started to feel better last night around 1opm and by bedtime was shattered. This morning I feel great.
So I'm trying to think of a positive TT for today.
13 Things that make me Smile
1. A sunny day (need to remember what these are like as we head into winter).
2. A day off.
3. Good trumpet playing - whether I'm doing it myself or listening to it.
5. Jokes from pupils (particularly one called Ryan).
6. Leaving the office early.
7. The bus turning up just after I reach the bus stop (reminder to self - LEAVE ON TIME OR YOU'LL BE LATE AGAIN).
8. The thought of getting rid of the music I hate (just saw an advert for a Cerys Matthews, Aled Jones duet... the prospect alone is enough to make me think 'if I only had 1 bullet').
9. Dancing shows.
10. Long walks combining hills, woods and water. Got to do one of these last week and LOVED it. Smiled a lot.
11. Good nights at Brownies.
12. Nice blog comments.
13. Speaking to friends.
If you want to leave a link in my Mr Linky box PLEASE leave a comment. It irritates me otherwise.... If I could work out how to do it I'd remove your links without comments, however I have not cracked it yet.