one step at a time.

Monday, October 08, 2007

Sloth!

I have had such a lazy day! I had nothing to do today - having worked all weekend - and decided it would be my Sunday.

So I have blog-hopped, played a game or two, done a wee bit of housework, read a bit..... and then started work from 3.30 teaching a bit. I only have 3 pupils on a Monday though so that passed quite quickly and I could go back to slobbery.

Yawn... it's tiring.

I plan to have a big walk tomorrow to make up for it.

I haven't mentioned our cat for a while - so I ought to give a quick update. He is fine- but he is winking today after my boyfriend opened the front door and gave him a whack on the head. He is quite happy though. He has had some chicken as a treat (to say sorry!) and also lots of stroking. I'd post you a picture but in the spirit of the day I really can't be bothered!

No comments: