Thursday, December 07, 2006
6 Weird Things about Me... or things I've done...
OK then Annelisa - you've asked for it!
1) I play the cornett - and love it!
(me actually playing it... only for a few seconds in between verses...)
2) My second toe is longer than my big toe/first toe. I didn't think this was weird til a Brownie pointed it out one day when I turned up in open toed shoes. You learn from these things though - I have not worn such shoes to a meeting since!
3) I have a terrible memory for the locations of my purse, phone etc. For example: I have left a trumpet in Argos in Manchester, the cornett in a Chinese takeaway in Glasgow and my purse has been all over the place (including a public loo in Chicago). My phone was dropped on a beach in Broughty Ferry (which is a stunning place to visit). All of these have been found/returned to me... which only adds to the weirdness I think!
4) I judge songs within about 3 seconds. If I don't like the opening - off the stereo goes. This is not a good thing - and I'm sure if I were to listen to whole tracks they might grow on me.
5) I have only a passing interest in the news today, but give me the history of a random object and I'm fascinated.
6) I hate long fingernails. And by long I mean longer than 1/2 millimetres above the finger. It drives me nuts and I feel like I want to wash my hands all the time til I cut the nails off.
And I've no doubt that my family & offline friends could add a good hundred more things to this list!
As for tagging folk - Any chance 6 people would like to volunteer? Click on the linky thing - I'll stop it when/if I get to 6