one step at a time.

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Remembrance


Today is Remembrance Sunday - and it's the first one in 5 years or so that I will not be spending in Church. Usually it's a busy day for a trumpeter as the Last Post will be played all across the world... However I have escaped for the first time in a while.

While I realise that today is not about me... I have been thinking about wars & lost soldiers etc this morning and am feeling a bit guilty:

I am going to a rehearsal in a church at 12pm today. Am I a bad person for deliberately making sure I miss the service so as not to be asked to play?? (As you probably don't actually know me: I'm not religious and usually play the Last Post for a fee, but I also have a fairly strong sense of morality.)

On other news: Calamity Jane's run is now over... next thing's a trumpet and organ gig on Thursday night, then recording planned next weekend for Diversimode (minus singer).


Gabcast! Diversimode #0




Gabcast! Diversimode #1

No comments: