one step at a time.

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Struggles.




Loch Lomond (from the Whangie)

I'm struggling a bit today - which I take as a sign that I've nothing interesting to say, so should probably shut up for once.

I'm still shattered after a busy few weeks (although I still seem to have found plenty of internet time) so turned teaching down this morning.

My boyfriend works in a town at the foot of the Campsie hills, and said that they had snow yesterday. Winter's really started. I'll attach some pictures of the Campsies & Loch Lomond. I'm lucky where I live - it's really beautiful around here.

The Whangie (mountain), Glasgow (from Queens Pk) & Glen Campsie waterfall


3 comments:

Annelisa said...

Gorgeous!

I used to live up in Stirling, and took quite a few holidays into the highlands...

I so envy you living there (though I don't envy the extra socks, jumpers, coats etc you need to keep warm in the winter! :-))

I have to go do other things now, but I've really enjoyed visiting your blog. I saw that it begun just so you could leave messages for your brother, but I reckon it's become so much more than that, eh?

And, I don't think I've ever seen so many buttons and stats!!! :-D

I'll try and pop back sometime... read some more posts - You write well!

Lee Ann aka Dixie said...

Thanks for sharing your little part of the world Absolutely breath taking. Would love to see more.

Lola Cherry Cola said...

Wow, nice pictures there, stunning views.

Thanks for the comment on my blog. Yes I saw Taboo when Stephen Ashfield was in it (and also in London with Euan Morton). Lovely lads, I have pics somewhere about. A lovely one of Stephen Ashfield in a kilt, mmm.

I suppose The Unconventionals weren't right for the competition, but I reckon they'd have done some stunning performances, if they hadn't have been knocked out so soon. I'm rooting for Eton Road at the moment, since Anthony is a friend of my sisters, also they are quite quirky which I like.

Nice blog btw.