13 smells - not sure what insight this will give you other than that I have smelt all of these things......
1. Fresh pears - it's a clean smell. I like that. I also just so happen to be eating a pear as I write this.
2. Farts - NOT a clean smell. I'm not so keen on this one.
3. New cars - I don't like this smell but my boyfriend does. This came up in conversation the other day when I spotted a 'new car smell' air freshener tree at the petrol station.
4. Cut grass - Don't get to smell this first hand as often as I should. Bad lawncutter! Good veg grower.
5. Wine - This smell I like unless I've been drinking too much of it the night before.. in which case it's a smell I really hate!
6. Hot Chocolate - YUM!
7. Coffee - I think I like the smell better than the taste... not that the taste isn't lovely too.
8. Biscuits - Now I'm just thinking about food that goes with coffee! Freshly baked biscuits smell is pretty special, though.
9. Feet - OK, I realise feet themselves don't necessarily smell, but I live with a chap who works outdoors on his feet all day.... It's hard to keep them sweet!
10. Newly washed sheets - Never get a better night's sleep than the day I change the bedding.... Perhaps I should do that more often too.
11. Fermenting yeast - It's the smell of Glasgow! May also contribute to the alcoholic tendencies of the Scots(?)
12. Mortons Rolls - I smell these fresh baked rolls on my way home from Brownies every Tuesday... and get home itching for bread.
13. Brass - Not an everyday smell for most people but it's a side effect of trumpet playing (particularly Natural Trumpet) that your hands stink of brass.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants