one step at a time.

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Thursday Thirteen #2


Thirteen Things about BAD JOKES & OVEN CHIPS


My top thirteen places I've visited in the last few years:


1) Bangkok (geekiness peeking through - it was for the ITG conference)




2) St Andrews (New Year 2006)

3) Bergamo (to visit little sister who lived there for a year)
4) Milan (on visit to Bergamo seeing sister)



5) Cologne (won £500 in holiday vouchers)
6) Trier (on aforementioned free holiday)


7) Luxembourg (on free holiday)





8) Madrid (gig)


9) Portugal (gig)

10) Valencia (gig)

11) New York (trumpet shopping)



12) Malmo (for a night)

13) Skye (weekend break)


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1) Kontan's Place
2)
3)
4)
5)


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


18 comments:

Cherry Popcorn said...

Wow.. that's a lot of places u have been! It muz be fuN! =) Thanks for dropping by!

Anonymous said...

I love to travel! Looks like you have had many exciting trips.

I'm up...

Anonymous said...

btw...at kontansplace.com

Caylynn said...

Wow, you've been lots of very cool places. :) The only place on your list that I've been is New York, but since we're living in Munich for the next three years, we hope to make our way to many of the European destinations on your list.

Trumpet shopping - very cool! I briefly played trumpet in high school band and jazz band for two years. Flute was my main instrument, but we had too many flutes, and not enough trumpets, so I took up the trumpet for a bit. Can't really play it any longer, although I can still play flute.

Happy T13. :)

Tink said...

I've only been to 5 and 6, but I'd love to visit all the others too.
My TT is about past life regression.

Annelisa said...

Sounds like you have a fair amount of free holidays - never had one of those!! I like your list of best places - that's a fair few top-spots, on several continents - cool!

In your profile shot - is that a trumpet?

DigiscrapMom said...

That's a lot of places!!! I wish I could travel as extensively like you do.

Happy Thursday!

Unknown said...

Very cool list... I love to travel as well =)

Was a bit surprised watching the yummy Bitburger Pils picture...

Prost form Germany,

S.

Gattina said...

In Bangkok and Madrid I have never been and in norther countries either. When are you doing your luggage again ?

Barb said...

Happy Thanksgiving and Happy TT!

Anonymous said...

amazing. i'm been...uh...nowhere :)

i am jen [with1n] said...

Vey cool list...I love to travel too.
Thanks for sharing!

Happy Thanksgiving, and Happy TT!

Sonny said...

Very nice list!
I love that you've included pictures!
Have a save and happy Thanksgiving!
Happy TT from Germany,
Sonny

http://sweetlikekitty.blogspot.com

Domestic Goddess said...

quite the travels! Sounds like a lot of fun.

Liz Hill said...

WOW--how cool is your "gig" list!!

So fun to see where you have been.

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Happy TT Top...very cool list...

Celfyddydau said...

WOW you've been to a lot of great places.

Thanks for visiting my TT. My name is a Welsh word it roughly translates as artistic

Rainbow said...

Hey TC! Thanks for visiting and posting on my blog! Taylor Hicks will never disappear! Happy TT day..ummm one day late...sorry major Holiday and my engagement! Stop by again...please!!!!!

sueannssilliness.blogspot.com